At Coastal Greens Lawn Care, we offer a mulching service for residential & commercial properties. We also offer our services when it comes to landscaping rocks in addition to mulching. We have mastered the technique of placing organic and inorganic materials (mulches) on the soil around plants and offer a wide variety of mulch colors and types.
Mulches are considered a young plant’s best friend. Mulching is considered among the most advantageous things a homeowner or a commercial property owner can do for the health of trees and plants. Furthermore, mulching, when done properly will give your landscape a well-groomed and pleasing look.
What Are The Benefits of Our Mulching Service?
- It maintains soil moisture. Mulch retains water and reduces the evaporation process.
- It inhibits germination of weeds and therefore impedes growth.
- Mulch serves as buffers for the soil to keep it cooler in hot weather and warmer in cold weather.
- Mulching improves soil aeration, the structure as well as drainage over time.
- Mulch improves soil fertility/quality.
- Inhibits certain plant diseases.
- Limits salt build up.
- Provides protection from damage caused by lawnmowers and/or weed wackers.
- Mulching gives an aesthetic appearance and uniform look to planting beds.
What Is The Scope of Our Mulching Service?
- High output, quality specified wood waste mulching
- Site maintenance and rectification, land clearing, shearing and mulching
- Planned production output to minimize on-site time and disruption
- The range of screen sizes to match mulch quality requirements
- Long and short-term contracts under specified terms to give certainty of costs
- Output measurement by volume, weight or contracted value by negotiation
- Safety orientated on-site operation
If you’re looking for a professional mulching service in Palm Bay FL, Melbourne FL, or South Brevard County for the exterior of your landscape? Call us today at 1-321-208-0857 for a free quote!