Mulching Services In Palm Bay, FL
At Coastal Greens Lawn Care, we offer a mulching service for residential & commercial properties. We also offer our services when it comes to landscaping rocks in addition to mulching. We have mastered the technique of placing organic and inorganic materials (mulches) on the soil around plants and offer a wide variety of mulch colors and types.
Mulches are considered a young plant’s best friend. Mulching is considered among the most advantageous things a homeowner or a commercial property owner can do for the health of trees and plants. Furthermore, mulching, when done properly will give your landscape a well-groomed and pleasing look. When you hire a Mulching Service, they will provide you with 2 main types of mulch to choose from include organic and inorganic. Organic mulch, or natural mulch, is usually made of things like hardwood chips, pine straw, grass clippings, and crushed leaves. Inorganic, or synthetic mulch, includes pebbles, crushed rock, plastic and rubber mats or chips. Organic mulch tends to cost less than synthetic mulch but has to be replaced more frequently due to deterioration.
The best mulch for your garden depends on a number of things, including personal preference and budget. If you are interested in improving your soil fertility, choose organic mulch that suits your needs. Gardeners wishing to keep their gardens completely organic should be careful when choosing natural mulch that contains dyes. For gardeners with a large landscaped area that they do not want to fuss with, synthetic mulch maybe the best option.
What Are The Benefits of Our Mulching Service?
- It maintains soil moisture. Mulch retains water and reduces the evaporation process: mulch functions as a sponge- it retains water when required for the soil beneath it to be used. Once again, mulch often serves as a physical barrier to soil, reducing evaporation and keeping soil hydrated under humid, dry conditions. Mulch will deter you from watering your landscaping as much as keeps your pocket and the surroundings healthy!
- It inhibits germination of weeds and therefore impedes growth: not only are weeds unsightly, they steal fertilizer, water, and sunshine from the plants you actually expect to cultivate. Adding mulch to the landscape stops weeds from receiving the sunshine they need to thrive. Mulch creates a physical barrier which doesn’t have enough energy to sprout through most weeds.
- Mulch serves as buffers for the soil to keep it cooler in hot weather and warmer in cold weather: during the winter, a layer of mulch protects plant roots from frost-heaving, in which plants are literally pushed out of the ground by the natural expansion and contraction of the soil as it cools off and heats up. During the summer, mulch keeps plant roots from becoming overheated and damaged.
- Mulching improves soil aeration, the structure as well as drainage over time.
- Mulch improves soil fertility/quality.
- Inhibits certain plant diseases.
- Limits salt build up.
- Provides protection from damage caused by lawnmowers and/or weed wackers.
- Mulching gives an aesthetic appearance and uniform look to planting beds: applying mulch to your garden or landscape will allow a dramatic difference on its appearance. Filling empty spaces with mulch will offer a more full and attractive look to your yard. Not just that, mulch is easy to care for, and should never clash with other plants or features in the landscape.
What Makes Our Mulching Service Different?
- High output, quality specified wood waste mulching
- Site maintenance and rectification, land clearing, shearing and mulching
- Planned production output to minimize on-site time and disruption
- The range of screen sizes to match mulch quality requirements
- Long and short-term contracts under specified terms to give certainty of costs
- Output measurement by volume, weight or contracted value by negotiation
- Safety orientated on-site operation
Not also does mulching provide all these great benefits, mulch also adds to your curb appeal. Mulch instantly adds rich color and a manicured look to your landscape beds, along the foundation of your home, around trees and shrubs, and between garden beds. If you’re looking to spruce up your landscape and garden beds, contact us and let us do the hard work of deciding whats best for your project.
If you’re looking for a professional mulching service in Palm Bay FL, Melbourne FL, or South Brevard County for the exterior of your landscape? Call us today at 1-321-208-0857 for a free quote!