Sick and tired of watering your garden all the time? Losing plants during hot summers? Mulch is your simple solution to that.
Why do I need mulch?
Here are some reasons why you should use a Mulching Service for your garden.
- Adds organic matter to your soil. This helps your garden become healthier and more resistant to pests and diseases. This, in turn, saves you money on pest control.
- Saves money on Fertilizers by providing valuable slow-release nutrients and prevents vitamin loss in plants.
- Mulch shades delicate seedlings from too much sun.
- Mulching reduces your time and money spent on watering.
- Mulch helps retain moisture in the soil longer. This prevents evaporation by shielding the soil from the sun. It also reduces water run-off during rain and watering. This reduces the amount of water needed which saves you money.
- This a great insulator by regulating soil temperature. This reduces the plant stress by keeping the roots consistently cool in the summer and warmer during the wintertime.
- It provides a natural barrier to stop weeds from growing and competing with other plants for nutrients. Mulch does this by blocking the sunlight. This will, in turn, make it easier to remove the few weeds that do slip through the cracks and grow.
- It provides beneficial micro-organisms and earthworms with food, increasing the biological activity in your soil.
- Mulching improves soil conditions by helping bind sandy soils and opening up clay soils.
- It saves you time and energy cultivating the soil.
- Mulch stops nutrients from leaching out of the soil.
- Mulching protects plants from frost damage by acting as a “Blanket”. We know Florida doesn’t get too many days like this, but it still is nice to know during those few weeks where it’s super cold, your plants will be covered.
- It provides a clean surface for produce such as fruit and nuts to fall, ready for harvesting.
- Improves soil drainage and structure as it decomposes.
- Prevent erosion and soil compaction from things such as foot traffic on pathways and play areas.
- Improves the visual appearance of your garden
If you’re looking for a professional mulching service in Palm Bay FL, Melbourne FL, or South Brevard County for the exterior of your landscape? Let us take care of the hard work with our mulching service for you and choose the best option for your landscaping project. Call us today at 1-321-208-0857 for a free quote!